§1. General provisions
- This document sets forth the terms and conditions for using the foundation-arteria.org website.
- The owner of the service is ARTeria Foundation, e-mail: email@example.com
- The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
- Platform – an online platform maintained by the Service Provider in Polish at the following address https://fundacja-arteria.org/;
- Service Provider – ARTeria Foundation with its registered office in Zabrze (41-807), ul. Gajowa 9, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities, maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000269041, NIP: 6482618597;
- Website – the website at: https://fundacja-arteria.org/ and any subpages thereof;
- User – a physical person (with full legal capacity), legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality that uses the Platform. A user can be either a physical person who does not conduct a business activity or an entrepreneur;
- Consumer – according to the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 – is a User who, being a natural person, performs a legal act via the Platform that is not directly related to their business or professional activity;
- Users may contact the Service Provider by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§2. Services provided via the Platform
- The Service Provider provides electronic services to Users via the Platform.
- No fees are charged for providing the Services to Users by the Service Provider.
- The main purpose of the Services is to enable access to the Platform via the Internet. The Service Provider also provides Services consisting in enabling the use of a contact form via the Platform.
§3. General terms for using the Platform
- To use the Services available through the Website or via mobile devices, the User has to meet the following technical requirements:
- to have an access to a computer, laptop, cell phone or other device with Internet access;
- to have email;
- to use a web browser (Mozilla Firefox in its latest version, Google Chrome in its latest version, Safari in its latest version);
- All actions taken by the Users should be in accordance with applicable law and good conduct.
- It is prohibited to use the Platform in any way in order to harm other Users, the Provider or third parties.
- Every User agrees to:
- use the provided functionalities and resources of the Platform in accordance with the purpose of the Platform;
- comply with Polish law,
- respect the rights and personal property of other Users,
- refrain from acting to the detriment of other Users, the Provider or third parties.
§4. Liability. Access to and use of the Platform
- The Service Provider undertakes to take all measures to ensure correct, secure, continuous and error-free access to the Platform.
- The Service Provider has the right to make changes to the Service and the Platform in connection with ongoing work on improving and modernizing the Platform. In particular, the Provider has the right to change the functionality of the Platform.
§5. Complaints related to the technical functioning of the Platform
- Every User is entitled to file a complaint concerning any malfunction of the Platform within 14 days of the malfunction’s occurrence. The complaint should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com. The description of the malfunction should enable the Service Provider to identify the problem and rectify it.
- The Service Provider will consider the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
- In the case of a serious technical error, Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the Platform.
- Please report all possible errors in the functioning of the Platform, comments and information about the functioning of the Platform and the Website, as well as violations of the Regulations to the Service Provider via e-mail.
§6. Intellectual property rights
- All materials, including elements of graphics and the layout and composition of such elements, trademarks and other information available on the Platform and the Website are subject to the exclusive rights of the Provider or its contractors. The aforementioned elements constitute the subject matter of proprietary and industrial property rights, including trademark registration and database rights, and as such enjoy statutory protection.
- Any downloading or using the materials available on the Platform requires a written consent of the Service Provider and must not violate the provisions of these Regulations and generally applicable law, as well as the interests of the Service Provider.
- It is prohibited to modify or copy the elements of the Website and the Platform.
- The creation of websites and applications similar or identical to the Platform that mislead the public and may give the impression that they originate from or have a connection with the Service Provider constitutes a tort under the Unfair Competition Act.
§7. Final provisions
- Polish law will be applicable to any matters not covered by these Regulations.
- All disputes arising from these Regulations and the agreement concluded betwen the User and the Service Provider shall be governed by Polish law and resolved by competent courts of Polish jurisdiction. The competent court for any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the User who is not a consumer is the court with a jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s registered office. The competent court for disputes to which the Consumer is a party is the court with a jurisdiction over the Consumer’s place of residence.
- The regulations are effective as of April 1, 2021.